"Database" allows you to select the crystalls from database. There are 18 DataBase on 87 crystals (biaxial and uniaxial, inorganic and organic) in the First Parameters DataBase. This DataBase contains the following parameters:
- short and full name of crystal;
- symmetry and point Group;
- chemical formula;
- specific gravity;
- thermal conductivity;
- thermic capacity;
- thermal expansion coefficient.
- transparency range;
- refraction indices (9 Sellmeier's equations);
- temperature variation of refraction indices;
- linear absorbtion coefficient (from wavelength);
- threshold of optical damage (from wavelength and pulse duration).
Nonlinear optical parameters:
- nonlinear susceptibility (nonlinear coefficients);
- two-photon absorbtion coefficient (from wavelength and pulse duration);
- threshold of stimulated Raman scattering (from wavelength and pulse duration).
The Bibliography DataBase supports all parameters. All optical parameters can be approximated in the crystal band of transmission.
Fig. 1. Subsection "Optical Parameters". Bibliography reference for optical damage threshold